How to Reach Millions with Artful PR
How to Reach Millions with Artful PR gives you the insight, tools and knowledge to manage a fruitful (and profitable) publicity and media relations program. You’ll understand how to:
- Develop your “publicity opportunity radar” so you’re ready to leap at the right times
- Understand the media mindset so that journalists come to YOU for help with stories
- Communicate better with deeper insights into human behavior and how people make buying decisions
- Attract the attention of larger audiences—and get tons of new leads—with irresistible content
- Stock up on the tools you need to set yourself apart from the competition
- Set up an annual communications plan and editorial calendar so you’ll never run out of content or story ideas
- Build a personal presence that draws large followings and establishes you as the go-to expert in your field
Let’s face it. While every business strives for success, few achieve it. That’s because running a business is vastly different from promoting it. And it’s promotion that’s the crucial key to your business success!
Master the art of PR, and not only will you get major media coverage for your business or brand, you’ll never see PR in the same way again.
“Dana Dobson has written THE go-to PR playbook for entrepreneurs and executives who want to grow their visibility, credibility, and buy-ability. Everything is laid out in clear, detailed, and media-savvy steps that anyone can take to dominate their industry or niche. Buy a copy for everyone on your team – yes, it’s that good!”David Newman
“As with many professions, there’s a big gap between what’s taught in college programs and what you learn on the job. Dana Dobson fills that gap very nicely with How to Reach Millions with Artful PR: What They Don’t Teach You in Marketing School, practical insights and advice on how to engage in public relations in the 21st Century, online and offline.”Jonathan Bernstein
“What I love about Dana Dobson’s How to Reach Millions with Artful PR is that, first and foremost, she has crafted an easy to understand and easier to implement tool for today’s small business owner. She’s an artist and she has skillfully created a marketing masterpiece for business owners large and small. Her insights and strategies are sound and backed by her extensive experience in PR. ‘If you’re in business, you’re in PR,’ is the very reason that I recommend you add this book to your professional library. As Dana says, your public awaits—use this tool to get found by them so that you can serve more people with your brilliance. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed, as long as you truly desire to reach more people with your work.”Darnyelle A. Jervey